Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ah Sunday...


Nothing new today, just been chatting with my friends at Glitter Gutter. Gosh I love those people. Seriously, they've made me being in ny worthwhile.


I feel so separated from my friends here in ny that I can use some company. And boy have they made me laugh and feel joy. And for just those two things, I want to give each one of them the world.

This is a really boring post because my life is quite boring. No really, there's really not much going on. I wake up, heat some food, check my email, watch some tv, chat on facebook, send emails, and head to bed.

oh such excitement. I mean who needs to be traveling to exotic locations when you can live like a monk. Of course, I mean no disrespect to the monks. I'm sure if my goal was to live in those principles, it would be great. But I seek something else.


oh great now i've gotten philosophical.

That is my clue that this post must end. Salute!


Highlight of the day:
chatting with my old chatzy buddies on facebook. 

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogger templates

Connect With Us

Texts

Template Hits

Instructions

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer Luna is a Medill graduate journalism student at Northwestern University. She is currently the alternative medicine reporter for the Medill News Service Chicago. Here you'll find samples of her professional work, as well as more casual pieces

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Blogroll

About