Monday, February 21, 2011

Another ordinary day


So it's Monday and I'm here watching some tv. Nothing exciting once again.

Don't get me wrong, I'm watching some great shows and chatting with friends. But I feel so restless. Granted that I'm probably really nervous about this week. What if I don't get the internship. I'm going to have to decide whether to keep looking for internships or packing my bags and head home.

Why am I feeling so blah. I have no energy for anything. I need to snap out of it. Maybe I'll get that korean bbq I've been wanting. yea maybe I will.


Got to cut this blog short. I'm not typing anything of importance.


Highlight of the day:


ordering mexican food and not feeling shameful because of it!

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogger templates

Connect With Us

Texts

Template Hits

Instructions

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer Luna is a Medill graduate journalism student at Northwestern University. She is currently the alternative medicine reporter for the Medill News Service Chicago. Here you'll find samples of her professional work, as well as more casual pieces

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Blogroll

About