Tuesday, February 15, 2011

One liner


Well it seems I'm destined to make several one line blogs in my effort to keep my promise! sorry...haha here I am promising the moon and now scarcely reaching the stars.


I shall have a more exciting post tomorrow.


Highlight of today:

Sue Sylvester in trucker attire.

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogger templates

Connect With Us

Texts

Template Hits

Instructions

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer Luna is a Medill graduate journalism student at Northwestern University. She is currently the alternative medicine reporter for the Medill News Service Chicago. Here you'll find samples of her professional work, as well as more casual pieces

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Blogroll

About