Saturday, February 19, 2011

Work accomplished...


So I finally finished my fact-checking/editing test for the Fast company internship. Whoo! I don't like to procrastinate when it comes to important things. Makes me nervous.

I really do hope I get the internship. I'm really thinking of cutting my ny time short (until grad school) if I can't get any productivity soon. I just feel like I'm wasting time, energy and money. If I'm going to do that, I might as well be home with my family.

But I really want to get this internship. I really do!!
 Oh I'm so nervous its a miracle that I haven't fainted. lol. ok that's an exaggeration, but you get the picture.

What I need is a magic crystal ball so I can look into the future. yes that's exactly what I need. Hmm I wonder where I can get that?? Any suggestions?



Highlight of the day:
sending my test via email.

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogger templates

Connect With Us

Texts

Template Hits

Instructions

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer Luna is a Medill graduate journalism student at Northwestern University. She is currently the alternative medicine reporter for the Medill News Service Chicago. Here you'll find samples of her professional work, as well as more casual pieces

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Blogroll

About